1. I’ll use my “inside” voice when barking indoors
2. I’ll make a conscious effort not to stare at the cat
3. I’ll refrain from pilfering from the cat’s litter box
4. I’ll do my best, but no promises, to stop stealing the cat’s food
5. I’ll refrain from sitting down and refusing to budge when mom and I are on our walks
6. I’ll desperately try to perfect the art of calm greetings with the two-legged creatures
7. I’ll stop hogging the sofa and trying to sleep on mom’s face
8. I’ll stop snatching paper towels off the kitchen counter and eating them
9. I’ll not put up a big fuss when mom gets the crazy urge to play dress-up with me
10. I’ll give mom even more love and slobbery kisses in 2013 than in 2012!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS! WISHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GOOD HEALTH AND PROSPERITY IN THE NEW YEAR!
XOXOX Baylie Dog