It’s no secret that we may be a bit compulsive when it comes to keeping a neat and clean house. After Baylie came into our home over two years ago, we had to redefine our perception of clean and neat. One thing we said we would never do as doggie parents is place ghastly throws on the sofa, but we succumbed. We are okay with Baylie taking ownership of the sofa, but we needed to find a solution to prevent wear-and-tear and simplify cleaning.
Rather than choosing to go the slip cover route, we opted for placing throws on the sofa for Baylie, but they were difficult to keep in place. Plus, we found ourselves scurrying around removing throws when guests arrived. In an effort to keep the sofa aesthetically pleasing and free of dog hair, we tried many options and had epic failures. Many of the coverlets made specifically for pets, just don’t cut the mustard. We found the perfect solution to fit our needs with the Solvit Sta-Put™ Bolstered Furniture Protectors. The bolstered style combines furniture protection with exceptional comfort for your dog, and they are great for cats too! It also helps confine your pet to her/his spot on the sofa.
We gave the Solvit Sta-Put™ Bolster cover a four out of four paws rating
Here is what sets the Solvit Sta-Put™ Bolster cover apart from the others:
1. The generously filled bolster provides a cushion on three sides and serves as a backstop to keep pet hair from touching the upholstery.
2. This bolster style cover can also be easily removed for cleaning.
3. The soft bolster provides a built-in pillow for Baylie to rest her head instead of her using the sofa pillow, and it prevents dog hair from getting on the back sofa cushions.
4. The protectors come in two sizes. The Medium is 24 inches wide and 26 inches deep and fits pets up to about 35 lbs. The Large (big enough for Baylie) is 46 inches wide and 26 inches deep and fits pets up to 120 lbs.
5. The protectors come in two attractive colors, Moss and Cocoa.
6. Durability. Sta-Put Protectors feature a main panel with plush, quilted construction that extends forward to protect the front edge of the cushions. This section also has a fully-waterproof membrane built in so “accidents” don’t cause cleaning headaches. The fabric is a luxurious micro-suede material with stain-resistant top treatment.
7. The protectors stay-put using unique, rubberized Sta-Put™ devices which tuck under furniture cushions to keep protectors in their place; great for heavy “nesters” like Baylie
We received a Solvit Bolster protector for our review and liked the product so much we wanted to share with our readers. Solvit has agreed to give one lucky Baylie Dog subscriber a chance to win a Bolster protector of your choice. Just enter via the below Giveaway Tool. Good luck!